Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Troop History

The Boy Scout movement came to Good Shepherd in 1947 when Troop 728 opened its doors. The Troop flourished with a membership of over 150 boys under three dedicated Scoutmasters: George Karsh (1947-1954), Frank Bond (1955-1970) and John Sweeney (1970-1973). more…

© 2018 Boy Scout Troop 728 - Boy Scouts of America | WordPress Admin
© 2018 Boy Scout Troop 728 - Boy Scouts of America
WordPress Admin